Friday 17 May 2013

lol :)

I've always been a sleep talker. I've been told time and time again that I have long conversations in my sleep, in different languages and even in made-up-languages that I'm fluent in (when dreaming) but that don't really exist.

For example, when I was 16, I went to a camp with some Brits and I had a crush on this very handsome blue-eyed Arthur. One night, I was dreaming that he was fixing a TV and I was telling him: "Oh Arthur, you're so big and strong!". Imagine the embaressment the next day, when the girls in my room would not stop about it :)

But what I wanted to get to is that lately, since I'm in Amsterdam, more or less, I've been sleep laughing. Sometimes I wake up because of the noise and I even remember the dreams. Other times I wake my co-sleeper up, who doesn't know if to get annoyed or laugh himself.

The latest laughing dream, last night, was about a bunch of little girls who were all singing a few notes of a song. And one of them sung a very funny melody. Hmm.. not so funny in real life, I guess you had to be there. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment